The Dinkum Diary's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dinkum Diary's

You may of seen him eating kfc at southland or downing slabs at party's but you know this man is a legend.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets get this shit going again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dinks101

dinks101

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-07-03

Lets get this shit going again Empty
PostSubject: Lets get this shit going again   Lets get this shit going again EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:18

Hi all,

Let me cast your minds back to the glory days when the diaries were in full flight and before bez let fordy make an account then "forgot" his password so he couldn't delete the SugarSluts.

Bali is coming up so id like to take this time to apologise for everything/anything I do to disgrace my great name. I feel this could be a very good time as long as kiefer doesnt get too naked, glen gets his slease on, sir mac buys enough fake melo jerseys to last him a life time and nathan...well maybe being in a foriegn country will help his balls to finally drop after all these years.

Peace out yall

xoxo
Back to top Go down
dinks101

dinks101

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this shit going again   Lets get this shit going again EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:28

One other registered person online, my message worked...present yourself strange one....
Back to top Go down
Ben mc

Ben mc

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this shit going again   Lets get this shit going again EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:34

i am but a humble student of your teachings my lord.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
dinks101

dinks101

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this shit going again   Lets get this shit going again EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:42

Australia 5/139 in the cricket, in a bit of trouble...hold on pup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this shit going again   Lets get this shit going again Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get this shit going again
Page 1 of 1