The Dinkum Diary's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dinkum Diary's

You may of seen him eating kfc at southland or downing slabs at party's but you know this man is a legend.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nate

nate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-07-04

Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary? Empty
PostSubject: Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary?   Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary? EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:01

So Benny Mac and I have been talking and we think it would be a great idea to turn all these great laughs into a real diary, we could even do a little profile on all the contributing characters, even those annoying sugar babe hoes???? alien
Back to top Go down
Ben mc

Ben mc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2006-07-03

Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary?   Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary? EmptyWed 8 Jun - 7:12

Quote :
welcome... please tell all the fucked up storys you know about dinkum here. Post up fucked up photos of him and just general bagging and chit chat here.
cheers let the games begin

5 years later and this thing is legendary, just like Stinkum. We've gotta make a hard copy(s) - with a foreword from the great man himself.

I think Fordy deleted heaps of SugaBabez posts the other day so its fucked a heap of the threads up because there's no way of knowing what anyone's talking about. So thats fucking lame, but you'd expect that kinda shit from a SB.

...Who am i even talking to? no one will read this for months.

Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary? Tumblr_l8wpdi2iO41qz9obxo1_500

Love ya'll!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Lets turn all this nonsense into a real tangible diary?
Page 1 of 1