The Dinkum Diary's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dinkum Diary's

You may of seen him eating kfc at southland or downing slabs at party's but you know this man is a legend.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dinks101

dinks101

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-07-03

My Hair Empty
PostSubject: My Hair   My Hair EmptyWed 13 Jun - 7:16

Its different, one of a kind you could say does anyone rekon i could sell that shit. Like as in to a dress up shop or something and they could make a wig or something out of it? Or even to like bums on the street they could put it in a pillow sack and use it as a blanket or a pillow something along those lines.

What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
QWIN

QWIN

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-05

My Hair Empty
PostSubject: hello boys   My Hair EmptyFri 3 Aug - 18:01

Well im back im so sorry I haven’t contacted you boys, its seems like so long since we where last chatting. What have you strapping young lads been doing, how is the earth treating you all. The stars are shining bright tonight and the star signs are sending off a strong energy, which led me to this forum and my old ways. Time changes how we all feel about our self’s and our loved ones. Since last speaking to you boys I have conquered many barriers, I am now in contact with my estranged father. Until just recently I hadn’t seen my father for nearly 14 years. Using the power of the star signs I was able to forgive him for all those bad years and start fresh. I hope all you boys are living a wonderful life staying close to the people you love. Life is like a slow and steady race, some make it all the way, some just simply cant, others find barriers that they just cant cross and have to leave. Make sure you make the most of your special journey and one day we might meet over the finish line in the gates of heaven.....god bless Qwin
Back to top Go down
nate

nate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-07-04

My Hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hair   My Hair EmptySun 26 Aug - 17:42

DINKS HAS THE HAIR OF A GREEK GOD

SIR PUBEALOT
KING OF THE BUSH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content