The Dinkum Diary's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dinkum Diary's

You may of seen him eating kfc at southland or downing slabs at party's but you know this man is a legend.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dinks101

dinks101

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-07-03

Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all   Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec - 5:03

QWIN wrote:
your all very rude......but understandable

i guess you all are from AUSTRALIA....

and your some seedy pedophile from IDAHO and you work at a potato farm, your aim was to come on this board TRY and make friends in the hope that we will be that fucking stupid to want to talk to a potato farmer from Idaho who by the looks of things you could probably relate to the movie "30 year old virgin"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all   Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec - 17:36

SeXy_FeRgIe_69_BaBy wrote:
QWIN wrote:
i would like to tell you all that you are very rude i came onto this forum to make friends. I didnt come here to be bullied. All my life i have been put down know one wanted to give me a chance

i hope you all have a good holiday season

spend the time to tell your friends and family how much you love and care for them
i myself havnt seen my family in almost 5 years

Shut the fuck up and get off these internets.

MAD FLAMESS
Back to top Go down

Hello im from Idaho USA nice to meet you all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dinkum Diary's :: The Dinkum Diary's-
Jump to: