The Dinkum Diary's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dinkum Diary's

You may of seen him eating kfc at southland or downing slabs at party's but you know this man is a legend.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gravina "quack quack quack"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-08-16

gravina "quack quack quack" Empty
PostSubject: gravina "quack quack quack"   gravina "quack quack quack" EmptyFri 3 Nov - 6:47

real niggaz know

weedweedweedweed kiefers face tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
dinks101

dinks101

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-07-03

PostSubject: Re: gravina "quack quack quack"   gravina "quack quack quack" EmptyFri 3 Nov - 17:31

Nick wrote:
real niggaz know

I guess im not a real nigger but Gravs just drove me to southland to hand in our forms for schoolies so you shouldnt diss him he just saved us $50 each and he lent me $20 last night so i could get drunk

Im gonna go out on a limb and say last night was real awesome like im talking real good hahaha and the dude that tried to fight the bouncer...im not even that stupid thanks to all for making last night so good
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: gravina "quack quack quack"   gravina "quack quack quack" EmptyFri 3 Nov - 18:05

wtf dinkum you werent even apart of that night, what the fuck did you do.

this isnt a diss to gravs, its a massive props, he said probably the funniest thing in history

HISTORY
Back to top Go down
Ben mc

Ben mc

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: gravina "quack quack quack"   gravina "quack quack quack" EmptySat 4 Nov - 0:21

Nick wrote:
HISTORY

Co-Sign.

It was quite historical! mwahaha.. too good.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SeXy_FeRgIe_69_BaBy

SeXy_FeRgIe_69_BaBy

Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: gravina "quack quack quack"   gravina "quack quack quack" EmptySat 4 Nov - 18:36

hay cmon guyz i say lol too ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gravina "quack quack quack"   gravina "quack quack quack" Empty

Back to top Go down

gravina "quack quack quack"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dinkum Diary's :: The Dinkum Diary's-
Jump to: